Monday, July 19, 2010

The mindset of a killer





Looked forward to playing Alien Swarm. An over-the-head, dungeon crawler/X-men Legends, human vs. bugs co-op game, but this is all I keep getting. Guess this is what you get when you offer something for free. I still love Valve. Best gaming company hands down.

Just keep on rollin' baby.
You know what time it is...

*slap* someone stop me.

I mean I'll just keep trying. Is it time for dinner?

=====================================

Got approval for the time off I needed for the Dir en grey dates so I'm more at ease with that. Also today the blackdiamondskye tour announced a Kansas City date. Bought that shit quick.

==========================


Don't care if it was a 7+ hour trilogy. Enjoyed the hell outta it.

Goo-Ta-Lala, Soo-Da-Lala

Posted by Picasa

No comments: