Friday, July 23, 2010

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

I've nothing to lose
(Love me till the end)
Except your heart



Lily was being camera shy, but DS is our little fame whore.
Digging the blanket Maria had made using images of different Sailor Moon trading cards.



Been recently having some off-the-wall dreams.
Culprits?
Corrupt conscience? or conscious?? or is it consciousness??? Damn you, English!


My vision of deep grey...
You vision of deep grey...
All vision of deep grey...
Crime of the scene...



I'm making the wall inside my heart
I don't wanna let my emotions get out
It scares me to look at the world
Don't want to find myself lost in your eyes
I tried to drown my past in grey
I never wanna feel more pain
Ran away from you without saying any words
What I don't wanna lose is love
Posted by Picasa

No comments: