Thursday, April 22, 2010

Most honest/typical fortune cookie/LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH



The other night we ordered some Chinese take out from a new hot-spot we discovered around these parts. Now Lily always goes in our bag trying to get at the fortune cookies which we happily oblige in giving her but we never read the fortune. That night though, I told Maria to read it and that the fortune was going to be Lily's. I know, silly shit but hey fuck off if you don't care or unable to read into it's meaning. I thought it was absolutely spot on and had to contain my emotional ass from getting all emotional.

[See the animal in his cage that you built,

Are you sure what side you're on?

Better not look him too closely in the eye,

Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?

See the safety of the life you have built

Everything where it belongs

Feel the hollowness inside of your heart

And it's all, right where it belongs]

========================
NEW HARDWARE/WEAR AND TEAR/HARD GAY


I have seriously destroyed this keyboard's ten-key and it appears I've been having a lot of KFC or secretly 'rubs the lotion on it's skin'.


Thanks boss man, another write-off for sure!! *thumbs up*
Feels like I'm fingering butter now....

slave screams he spends his life learning conformity

slave screams he claims he has his own identity

slave screams he's going to cause the system to fall

slave screams but he's glad to be chained to that wall

=======================================


So true, after trying them all out I can agree with this sentiment. I believe they should have brought out the two that didn't make the last time to duke it out again because in all honesty, these new flavors can't contend with the old ones. And who the fuck is voting for Distortion?!.....If it aint motherfucking Wyoming. DIE!!


Devil's flesh and bone

Do something for me

No comments: