Saturday, April 17, 2010

DEWmocracy 2.0 // Bathroom Art: Poetry Slam


Couple of years later PepsiCo is at again with another silly campaign to generate revenue and me, being a Mountain Dew enthusiast, am all over this bitch. 2010's DEWmocracy brings three new and exciting flavors to battle it out and only one will reign supreme. Who will it be?!?!

Distortion = Lime-ish
White Out = Citrus-y
Typhoon = Punchy

I haven't tried the Distortion(lovely name) yet but as for the other two:
Typhoon = At best it only compares to Vess soda variant. Not hating, just saying.
White Out = Tangerine like. Left me with an empty feeling. NOT going to win.

=========================

As fast as the graffiti/art is taken away from us, a new piece springs up. I am really looking forward to this taking off.

================================

Rambles and jambles:


Yes Dude Da' Bunny, I do believe you are as hollow on the inside as so is the parent buying you for their child.
=======


Sucker for the older man in a kilt.


==============

Long ago in days I'm told
Were ruled by Lords of greed
Maidens fared with gold
They dared to bare their wombs that bleed

No comments: