Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flash Mobs and Poopin' Bunnies



Facebook, root of all evil.

Man, is anywhere safe anymore to shop and eat in comfort without being accosted by today's mischievous 'youth'. Yep....at home, shopping online and microwaving burritos.

Speaking of online shopping, I got my

NASCAR® High-Back Bonded Leather Chair, Limited Edition

in the mail today. I just ordered it yesterday afternoon. It was a fucking steal! $149-$30 online discount+ free shipping = $119. Bitch is a beaut and fucking floats across the floor. I almost knocked over the TV twice already. Need to be more careful.

Yes, you aint seeing things, those are racing tires as the wheels. Vrooom!! I feel like Capt. Kirk in this bitch.


================================

Anticipated D'espairsRay's announcement tomorrow...need something to complain about ;)

=================================

I leave you with Chuckles, my Jelly Belly Poopin' Bunny. Enjoy.
Check out that silly expression on his face...




No comments: