Friday, April 10, 2009

What's in the pipeline?

First let me menstruate. I have The Last Remnant on the PC. Okay, so I try it using the mouse and keyboard configuration, don't like it. So, I try my 360 controller on it. It has a problem with it being a wireless controller. No big deal. Last resort, others have been able to get their ps3 controller to work for the game via a driver download. I follow their advice and get fucked big time. The fucking thing corrupts my Windows beyond restoration point backup being
workable. I end up having to reinstall Vista. Luckily all my files where still there. Just had to reinstall a couple of programs. What the shit, SquareEnix releasing their games on Microsoft systems. STICK WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING PLAYSTATION!!!!!
================================================

In the Pipeline.

Nine Inch Nails - May 27th [Starlight]


Rockfest 2009 - May 30th [Liberty Memorial]


Mayhem Festival - July 21st & 22nd [Sandstone, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater]


Mario - 1981-present

No comments: