Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Such a pleasent evening.



Ever listen to Otep? Give Jonestown Tea a listen. That's all I have to say about that.

Just got in from going out to Micro Center. They had a couple of demos going on showing off the new 3D monitor technology. Wasn't impressed until I saw Spore in 3D. Now that something I could get into. Sucks wearing the 3D glasses over my regular glasses though. Six eyes!! They also had the drum attachments for ROCKBAND2, but Maria explained to me they weren't compatible with the Guitar Hero game and the product was more of lame add-on to give the drum set a more authentic look. Lame. Guitar Hero is pure garbage. At the check out lane or impulse buy alley I picked up a bottle of Bawls Guarana Exxtra. I had the naive idea this shit would be as good as the regular olde Bawls. No! I can just imagine that vileness is what sterile urine tastes like. Stick with what you know!

<span class=

Before that, I dragged Maria to Borders. Picked up Batman: The Long Halloween and Stephen King goes to the movies. I figured I'd get back into reading to help keep my mind off the fact there will be no more Battlestar Galactica episodes.



<span class=
<span class=


==========================================

Weenie

More signs of the times. Pack-size conversions. Ice cream, cereal, chips and now the iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. I remember in grade school being able to go aboard the vessel and look around and steal wienermobile whistles. What's this compact atrocity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: