Sunday, August 15, 2010

Exploiting the children...

Met my new nephew today, A.M.H. with Pops. Awkward and terrifying with a little happiness. Well at least I didn't get wizzed on.

===================================

SUPPLIES!

Please, let me sleep.


Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
I hunt
Therefore I am
Harvest the land
Taking of the fallen lamb


==========================================



Thannks STEAM!! Lost these games a couple PC's ago. Time for some CTF matches.
============================================


Don't think I've ever seen this before tonight. A must watch. Fuck whoever vs the world, try tanker truck vs. your Plymouth.


Seriously reconsidering using the interstate instead of US 36 later this month.

...And my ties are severed clean The less I have, the more I gain Off the beaten path I reign Rover, wanderer Nomad, vagabond Call me what you will


==============
I am sooo going to have Maria Shrinky Dink me this shit after watching last nights movie.

No comments: