Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Box cutter to my wrist? No, just the finger.

Took me a minute or two to realize I never re-installed the printer software after trying several times to print out my travel shit. FUCK IT'S HOT!! I imagine this is what it felt like living at the Gump residence in 'Greenbow, ALA-BAMA!'

*chant*DEATH POINT!DEATH POINT!DEATH POINT!

Been digging Monsters. I was getting into Dope when Mark thought it had an Ice Cube vibe to it.

Don Mega!!


This is a dark-fun album, nothing really stands out though....stale? nah, just not fresh...wait?! so maybe it is stale.....I hate to pimp singles, but Love is Dead is hard to hate on.... irresistible love/hate

Human-clad Monster and Abyss are other highlights, plus Ice Cube' Fuck Dying...I mean Dope.

I do though tend to hate on new albums and claim praise for the previous one...took me forever to get into REDEEMER.....that bitch is brutal.


------------------------------
ANIME: current watchings


IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM 80'S

Occult Academy


Weirds me out because I think she looks like Bart's old girlfriend, Jessica.

===============================================

I have never seen a pallet of water go out for catering. Damn, that Monster Ball.

Ozarka, good stuff.

No comments: