Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yay to the holidays...


A little mist in the morning to set the mood for my day.

From Drop Box
I knew today would be lame in terms of work load. Not complaining, just I'm use to having the store come to a stand still around noon once the the parade finishes and the families move on to the adult beverages and laughs in Westport. No salesmen or delivery people to chat with since, hell, parking is at a premium this day.


From Drop Box
From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box
I must of had ten people open my door clearing marked 'employees only' thinking it was a stashed away bathroom before I got fed up with it and made this sign. A lot more families then in recent years coming out, which I found refreshing. Years past of flashers, vomiters, and public urinators will be missed but not soon forgotten. :( Maybe I just get off work earlier. Eh.

From Drop Box

Well we did have a shoplifter get arrested and I found an empty bottle of Jack Daniels in the bathroom. So the day wasn't a complete wash. Also made plans for a friends birthday dinner at the Brazilian steakhouse Fago de Chao next week. Which has OH MY GOD food with OH MY F'KNG GOD prices to boot.

============
The Downers: Listening to KMBZ, heard about the murder of a 7-11 employee overnight which is right up the street from where I live. What possessed that person to shoot the cashier after the guy gives you
//sweet just got a tweet about DEG's first upload to youtube//
the fucking money. Bothered me all day thinking how stupid shit like this happens.
Later in the day too a co-worker was telling me he had just gotten word about the suicide of one of his closest friends. The guy took out his dogs as well. Man this world. Heavy.


========================

Silly side note: Dir's new video hit the streets yesterday and I am still a little crept out by that brief moment with Toshiya's ate up calf/leg thingy.

[Way too much time on my hands]

=====================================================

Well, better get off to continue my pursuit for Zeus' head in God of War III.


Happy St. Patrick's day!


From AVATAR

No comments: