Sunday, March 28, 2010

Off to the Flea Mart!

This place has had more face lifts than Donatella Versace. Best Buy, Rick's Pick's, now some indoor swap'n shop called Flea Mart(clever clever).


My self portrait was on display but I was a little unnerved by the $7.50 price tag. Such artistries demand a higher price point.


So wanted to buy the Dew can from this amazing collection of old soda cans, unfortunately you had to buy the entire piece, for $95.


Close as I'll ever get to those simpler times.


Beauty and the Beast AND Friends AND UGLY DOG MAN. Just what do those friends contribute to this story to warrant their acknowledgment on the cover of the VHS. All this and more awaits to be unlocked for 99 cents!!


AHHHHHH!! Gopher! I wanted to find a 9-Iron so bad and make some Caddyshack III promotional poster, but my creativity drive putted out. HARK!


I watched this 'thing' for a minute straight waiting for it to project vomit on me or call my mother a whore...sadly, nothing happened.


Poor sucker, who likes Transformers anyways. It was all about the Starsky & Hutch toy car I pocketed from this dealer....man why does St. Luke's Hospital keep calling me.


Well take them out of your display case you teasing asshat.


Had a good time watching families happen upon this beast on the floor, and to the father who called his son a coward for not stroking the antlers, great parenting there.

Had a pretty good time in there but man it took us three, THREE FUCKING hours to get out of there. Has to have been the longest time I spent in one store.



Retired to the basement to enjoy some secret bliss with my Team Edward chocolate bar. Don't judge!!

No comments: