Saturday, July 30, 2011

el Jose enredadera


\

Yeah, I'm getting up there in age so when I go browsing the BACK TO SCHOOL aisles at Walmart I'm a little uneasy around all the parents shopping for their children. I get carried away buying stupid shit like glue sticks and paperclips. When was the last time I used a paperclip at home? Who cares, they were like a dollar for a 100ct. box.



I also found myself caught up in the 2011 heat wave craze and convinced myself I needed to have an accurate reading of the temperature outside and inside at all times. This Nokia N-Gage knockoff set me back a cold twenty piece but I'm enjoying it. Oh, it also shows the current moon phase. That's right, new moon.

Sorcery!


@work hi-jinks


This had me seeing NWA's hit in a new light...

"help the police get in shape...something, something..... take his yellow cake"

"a young cop playin Warcraft. and when he's finished, he's gonna take a bubble bath"


Been watching a lot of Breaking Bad recently and couldn't pass up this golden opportunity to sketch out Heisenburg.


Upon reflection I believe mine just looks like a happy cholo sun.


Ummmm.....no.


=----------------------------------------------=
South America Japanese Sexual Innuendo






INSTABONER

"Oh, I can go south of the border with you anytime"
"Chile? Well, I got something to spice you up right here....en mis pantalones."
"So yeah uh Kaya, hear about all those miners trapped deep underground in Chile for a record 69 days. Is it just me or is it hot in here"

Haha, love that caged lust that escapes the girl at 4:47.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




SHUT


DOWN


EVERYTHING

No comments: