Monday, May 09, 2011

ヴィドール Sad days....


CONTROL + ALT + DELETE


I remember my first exposure to Vidoll was back in 06 when I stumbled on some fan PV site and they had a screen caps for Shutdown off Deathmate. Took a chance on looks ;)
Now that I think about it, that site also exposed me to Icy -cold city- by 12012.(love the internet) I think it took an entire fortnight back in my 56k days to download the video....was youtube even around back then?? The song had a sexy bass breakdown and man when the guitar solo hit.....cloud nine. I'll vouch for Jui's voice any day.

Then the band left Undercode and went major with V.I.D.
Supreme album in every aspect.
Next thing I know Bastard is coming out. It just seemed too soon. I like albums in 2-3 year cycles. Don't want the music to feel like an appendage to their previous effort.

I couldn't believe the news off their dissolution earlier this year.
Shit happens...good terms I hope.
Jui's solo project does though seem a little, "too soon".

Man, I need a setlist.

Goddamn responsibilities getting in the way of doing what the fuck I wanna do!


hint....

===============================================

HAPPY DAYS

"Cut the head off"

"Grows back hard"

"I am the Hydra" (thrift store score)

"Now you'll see..." DS babies!!

==========================================



Deftones....were you worth it?



No comments: