Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank you internet radio. LOTUS - UPDATE


LOTUS

Held back on growls, more whispers and they mixed a beautiful piano melody with swirling distortion & clean guitar. Multiple voice-overs left me in a trance. Drumming was light but thick, in essence, a fat bottom girl. The only thing I have against it is it's abrupt ending.

That kinda made me sad....get a grip Joseph.

The addition seconds were breathtaking/taking a breath.


OBSCURE

What the hell is going on here? Did not care for. I mean the first fifteen seconds I was like, Ah yeah...shit's going to be TOUGH!...then it hit the voice echo. Felt like there were gaps in the music...I don't know? Maybe live?


REIKETSU NARISEBA [LIVE]

The redemption track!
Tight and loud, you know this is where the band shines.
Neck hurts a tad after listening to this.






SUCK ME

No comments: