Friday, December 10, 2010

[Bathroom art: swastika] Cha's pit-stop

I typically see the people proclaiming their love for the block they reside on or a disgruntle employee's distasteful message to another employee but this one had me at a standstill mid-hand-wash.

I instantly had the brilliant idea of running to my computer and printing out a gay flag and cutting out a circle and doing this:





When I returned later on someone had the sense to anti-fy the carving......you know I wonder if the swastika sign was carved by the same person who about a month ago carved "FUCK THE JEWS" above the urinal. At that time I thought it was some sort of rap lyric. Not so sure anymore now.


====================================

Thanksgiving break with the sis.



First off, got to go over the new Kit Bond bridge for the first time when driving to Richmond to pick Alicia up from one of her friend's. Also found out my cousin was a foreman on the job. Sometimes I wish I went into construction like a good deal of my family has.

It was chilly as shit that night so I of course made her pump the gas.
Oh brother, where art thou?

===========

Thanksgiving highlights: losing my keys, nephews first, finding out my cousin is separated from her husband. I was a candle lighter at their wedding. I feel sick about it. Apple-wood smoked deer meat.


Alicia blessing the child.

Had to miss Maria's family dinner. Now, I hate to hate on my family's food but fuck it, ours will never hold a candle to Maria's. Oh my god the leftovers she gave me were heaven sent. Can't wait for Christmas!!!

2AM Black Friday game faces.



I remember her face was in this position for about 10 solid minutes straight.


Everyone got what we set out for and even a little extra....a cold.


=============


Took her to The Legends. It was her first time and my second time being there and for the love of god my last time as well. Oak Park all the way. Only good thing to come out of it was experiencing FIVE GUYS' bacon cheeseburger.

=========================

Crazy Face

My sister visit was great except that I had to still work while she was here but I think the best part was just hanging out at my place and re-watching The Office on Netflix together.

Miss you already.

=========

Want to thank her for getting my into Angry Birds too.

No comments: