Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Test the water...



Amazing, the sky opened up as I walked inside...Good timing. Love those little moments.
----------------------------

Maybe I can finally get out of this city again come August. Only need to shuffle some vacation weeks around and we'll see. Chicago might be blazing hot but hella worth it or so I tell myself. Also wanna patch some bullshit I left dying(a friendship?) on the floor last year. Too late? Might be.

The dream:
Rent car
Drive to Chicago
See X JAPAN(they play Rusty Nail)
Mend some wounds(maybe over a slice from Lou Malnati's)
See D'espairsRay(they play Tainted World)
Hit up Lou's again
Drive home(without incurring any traffic citations)

The Actuality:
???

====================

Finally got some eyeglasses from this century and left my decaying specs to rust away until Manson tours again. Some debacle always happens during this period. Ah, to look this good...

MOTIVATION

INSPIRATION
===========================================

3:13

The President said "..know whose ass to kick" and Darla Jaye is all up in arms. I love listening to her run her fucking mouth.

every night we are nailed into place and
    every night we just can't seem to     
ever remember the reason why



No comments: