Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cut the apple in two...

Saturday morning blues.

It seems I've turned this place into my personal food blog. Speaking of food, yesterday I was treated to some Wendy's. Everytime I eat there my heart feels like it is going to give out. I must have a death wish.

RIP: Charles Bronson

So yeah, back to food. Earlier in the week I decided to have some shrimp steamed for me but it's always a bitch to peel it when its all hot and sauced upped ready to go. So I went ahead and peeled it before it hit the steamer and to my surprise it's not an easy task to do when you got this guy staring at you the whole time.

Finish product was excellent though!

==========================================
I think someone was having a bad day.

Posted by Picasa


======================




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments: