Tuesday, December 01, 2009

激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 [LISTEN]




Hell yes! A new single in time for Christmas. Got a listen to it and I have to share my views.

激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 
Ok, yeah it's new and I am not comfy with anything new at all right off the bat, and this song was no different. I actually got bored with it half way through and was reaching over with my mouse to the hit NEXT(blasphemer?)but someone did something funky at the 2:30 mark and got me to stick around. I'm a sucker for funky guitar sounds. Also Kyo threw in a nice voice moment around 4:00. Redemption baby.

Nice and chunky..it had that Slipknot roll to the guitars that I fucking love...when are they going to tour together?

蝕紅 (Shot In One Take)
OMG! I could not get the headphones loud enough to satisfy my ears . Beautifully done. Fucking band has their shit together.

Final call: 4 out of 5 bleeding ears

No comments: