Monday, October 19, 2009

Ego scales my skin.


[Good things from the USPS]

From THE BLOG

One set of concert tickets. The other set is going to be lame ass will call. Still waiting on that ultra cool VIP authorized shirt. *yawn*


My awesome sponsor level* T-Shirt. Could they have used a more bland font? Wowzers.


The hippiesk pin that come along with it. I can dig it.

From THE BLOG

Also GH: Van Halen arrived today. This officially surpasses GH:Metallica. Personally I think this is the best release Guitar Hero has put out. This is just my biased opinion, carry on.

============================================

Side note: Trent Reznor was married over the weekend.
[@dannylohner: goths the world over will mourn this day- off to a wedding....]


....yeah.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: