Saturday, September 12, 2009

I just want something I can never have

Photo albums and a youtube playlist of videos from the weekend trip to Los Angeles to watch NIN play at the Wiltern that never came to fruition. The show was rescheduled due to an illness that struck Trent Reznor a few days prior to the slated September 5th date. Though I was plagued by a furious anger I kept bottled upped for a week, I have let that shit go.


NINE INCH NAILS: LIVE
1989-2009



L.A.'s going to eat you alive!! [Day1]


L.A.'s going to eat you alive!! [Day2(+appendage)]


2009-09-04thru05 [LA IS A BUST]through the operator's eyes*




A special thank you needs to extended once again to Alex who rescued both me and Mark from the brink of depression and isolation. Nothing would have been accomplished without your L.A. knowhow.

No comments: