Monday, August 24, 2009

Kaya will return!



Shocked to find out earlier today that my secret desire is making his return this November to peform at Anime USA in Washington D.C.
I've been crunching numbers to find enough disposable income to set aside to make it. Now I am really hoping Dir en grey won't break my bank with whatever they have up their sleeve to announce tomorrow.

=============================================


Work begins on my jacket/shirt for the show. Can't wait.
THEY PLAYED THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL FROM START TO FINSH LAST NIGHT!! Then went on to perform about a dozen more after . History was made yesterday.

=======================================================



Afterthought:
Ok, so I decide to take a break from the life killing sodas and my refrigerator did not compute with the new Coke Zero I bought and obliterated the cans, looks like it's back to Mountain Dew. Sorry future Joseph with diabetes.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: